Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Return of an Old Problem Part 2

Since a day after posting to the property manager's website, I had not heard back, I emailed the following...
Since I haven't heard from you in regards to the problem we contacted you about at your maintenance/repair page yesterday, I'm following up to see if you, in fact, received the request.
Please note: M is not available to deal with this, as she is busy with major detail-intensive projects at work and cannot be disturbed.
If you have any questions, please call me at home or e-mail me at this addy to make arrangements for access.
Our less than forthright property manager responded...
I did not receive your request - please forward to (email address)
I followed up...
I suspected your website would not function after checking the coding.
This confirms it.
We wrote about the pre-existing condition:
I then repeated the post.
As of now, almost a full day later, and two days since my initial post, I have not heard back about scheduling a plumber.
Typical performance for our property manager.